Cold, dry weather can reek havoc on your complexion. We are excited to introduce our new Complexion Reviving Facial Mask to help brighten, tone and firm your skin.
Comfrey is a flowering plant native to Europe. It has soothing, toning and firming properties. Great for sensitive skin.
Olea europaea (Olive Leaf)
Olive Leaf has skin toning properties that conditions and combats the signs of aging.
Apis Mellifera (Honey)
Honey is a humectant, which helps the skin attract and retain moisture. It also has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties and can help improve skin tone.
The product comes in a powder form, which gives it great shelf-life. It is travel friendly and it is totally customize-able. Which means you can pair it with your choice hydrant that best fits your needs.
Here are a few suggestions for how your can get the most out of your mask:
1. Choose a hydrant. (e.g. Aloe gel, milk, yogurt, or *apple cider vinegar).
2. Add two (2) scoops of the Complexion Reviving Facial Mask to approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons of your chosen hydrant.
3. Mix well and apply gently exfoliating.
FYI- The areas around our eyes tend to be the most sensitive, so take care.
4. Leave mask on for 5 minutes and rinse well.
5. Refresh skin with your skin with your favorite facial toner.
**Be sure to add a little water if using apple cider vinegar as a hydrant
Exfoliating too often can irritate your skin. Use once a week for the best results.
With this weather, my favorite addition is the Aloe gel. It is very soothing, healing and conditioning.